You can control the speed of your progression and specialism you wish to develop. You can choose to sit either paper-based exams in June and December or on-demand Computer Based Exams (CBE) whichever suits you best. CBE are currently available for paper F1 to F3.
Computer Based Examination offers you:
- Flexibility - You are not restricted to June and December paper-based examination sessions as you can sit CBE at any time of the year. CBE also offers flexibility for re-sits, which you can take at any time. There is no restriction on the number of times you can re-sit the Computer Based Exams.
- Instant Feedback - Your result is displayed on the computer screen at the end of the examination.
- Results are uploaded by the licensed centre and will be transferred to your ACCA account within 72 hours.
- The CBE fee is to be deposited at the admission office with the requirements as follows:
- One passport size photograph.
- A copy of ACCA registration card/number
- A copy of an evidence of your age (could be ONE of: National ID Card / Passport / Matric / O' Level Result Certificate).
(Students, who have not received their ACCA UK Registration cards, are advised to submit a proof of the ACCA registration number in the form of any email correspondence or the postal mail received from the ACCA Office.)
ID Verification Letter
Students not in possession of their ACCA Registration card are advised to get their ID Verification Letter made. The ID Verification letter is required to prove a student’s identity and is mandatory for their entry in the examination hall. Once the supporting documentation including proof of identity is submitted, we need at least 24-48 hours to process the timely receipt of your ID verification letters.
CBE Progression Rules for ACCA
Students MUST be registered ACCA students, and hold a valid ACCA registration card prior to sitting the following papers by CBE.
- F1 - Accountant in Business
- F2 - Management Accounting
- F3(UK) - Financial Accounting (United Kingdom)
- F3(INT) - Financial Accounting (International)
ACCA offers two six monthly cycles for taking CBE exams:
- June cycle: 1 February to 31 July (including June paper-based exam session)
- December cycle: 1 August to 31 January (including December paper-based exam session)
In each of the six-monthly cycles, students will be able to sit a maximum of four exams by paper based or CBE method. The June/December exam entry form allows only those ACCA students who wish to sit paper based exams at the forthcoming exam session to enter for the paper based exams, and also to indicate if they also intend to sit any exams by CBE.